Do not confuse “duty” with what other people expect of you; they are utterly different. Duty is a debt you owe to yourself to fulfill obligations you have assumed voluntarily. Paying that debt can entail anything from years of patient work to instant willingness to die. Difficult it may be, but the reward is self-respect.
Includes drug and violence tw, a mix of which muse is the criminal, if not both.
- “Your mother would be ashamed of you.”
- “C’mon, the cops are stupid, they’ll never catch us.”
- “The car’s a piece of junk anyway, they’re not gonna miss it.”
- “Carry on the way you’re going and you’re gonna end up in prison.”
- “I’m not that much of a scumbag, I don’t steal from old ladies.”
- “One last score, then we’re out of the game, what do you say?”
- “I’m only doing this because I need to pay my dealer.”
- “Prison? Occupational hazard.”
- “They pissed me off, I made sure they won’t be walking for a while, no biggie.”
- “So you’re a drug runner or a drug dealer?”
- “Prison ain’t too bad, you’ve got a bed and they feed you.”
- “I get all tingly when you break into cars like that.”
- “I do it for the thrill – and to fund my drug habit.”
- “Did you kill him/her?”
- “I never meant to hurt anyone!”
- “I needed the money, what else could I do.”
- “We grew up around criminals, of course we became them.”
- “What kind of example are you setting for your kids?”
- “I grew up, you probably should too.”
- “He had it coming.”
- “I just gave him his final warning.”
- “I’m calling the cops!”
- “I’m passionate about two things, bank robbery and you.”
- “I’m a street rat, but I’m good at it.”
- “Dealing in an alley, classy as ever.”
- “If you don’t have my money, you know I’m going to have to teach you a lesson.”
- “Bonny and Clyde made this look so much more glamorous.”
- “One day we’ll be rich and we won’t have to do this anymore.”
- “That’s not your wallet is it?”
- “So I got in a fight, they owed me money.”
Verelan raised an eyebrow.
"No, I have not. Allow me to remedy this."
Though she didn’t move from her seat at all as she played the video on her console screen, a twitch of a smirk was tugging at the corner of her lip. These were certainly… interesting dance moves. She’d never seen the likes of this on Romulus… it simply wasn’t done.
"How very… artistic." Her tone was plain, but the slight spark in her eye told a different tale. Oh, I liked that very much.
//The amount of Romulan snark on my dash is too damn high. >D
"Hi, I’m new here, can you show me around?"
"Uh.. I think I’m lost."
"Wow, those are some awesome threads!"
"Don’t mind me, I just like making new friends!"
"Oh dear, do you need help?"
"You look like you could use a hand."
"You look a little lost, can I be of assistance?"
"Watch where you’re going."
"Oops, did I do that?.. Oh well."
"Take a picture, it’ll last longer."
"Get lost, would ya?"
"I don’t have time to play tour guide."
"Thankfully, it’s not my job to help you."
"Don’t let them find us."
"I don’t wanna be left alone."
"Get out of the way!"
"Are you dead?"
"Can I skip dinner and go right for dessert?"
"I think I just found the most beautiful girl in Japan."
"Hey there, Foxy Mama."
"Huh? Oh yeah, this view is nice."
"How about we go back to my place? I’ve got board games."
"All you have to do is say, "yes".
"Wow, your eyes are the most beautiful, that I’ve ever seen."
"I’ve been enchanted by your amazing voice."
"Ah, I’m sorry, I could have sworn you were an angel."
"Am I dreaming, or do you really exist?"
"I wasn’t aware that Goddesses/Gods existed."
"No flower or scenery can compare to your beauty."
"At long last! I’ve finally found you! Now I can kill you!"
"What an ugly mug, it’s a good thing I won’t have to see you for long."
"How would you like to be full of holes?"
"You know, I think your head looks better detached from your body. "
"I will make you experience unimaginable pain."
"Beg all you want, but your fate is going to end the same way."
"Love is illogical, it means nothing to me."
"The more you cry, the more reasons I find to leave your pathetic being."
"Do not touch me, I don’t require affection from anyone."
"Why are you hugging me?"
"He’s dead, let’s move on."
"Why is family so important to you?".
okAY BUT IMAGINE MUSE A BEING TALLER THAN MUSE B AND THEY TAKE SHOWERS TOGETHER AND MUSE B WANTS TO WASH MUSE A'S HAIR, BUT MUSE B CAN’T FUCKING REACH AND MUSE A PICKS UP THE LITTLE SHORTY BY THEIR THIGHS AND MUSE B WRAPS THEIR LEGS AROUND MUSE A'S WAIST, AND WASHES THEIR HAIR AND KISSES THEM UNDER THE RUNNING WATER GETTING THE SHAMPOO ON BOTH OF THE M AND THEY GIGGLE A LOT I'M acTUALLY CRYING AT THE THOUGHT OF THIS.